Do you ever feel so overwhelmed with everything that you have to do that you end up doing not much at all?
We can’t give you more hours in the day but what we can do is give you a better understanding of how to manage your time. Implementing proven theories and techniques is the first step to better time management.
Keeping on top of everything doesn’t need to be an uphill struggle.
Modules you will cover in this Time management online training:
- Principles of time management - In this Time Management module you will look at principles and benefits of time management, time management and stress, the first line of defence, responding and mindfulness, symptoms of stress and how to tackle them.
- Positive mental attitude - In this Time Management module you will look at the benefits and management of a positive mental attitude.
- Time management techniques part 1 - In this Time Management module you will look at the 80:20 rule, the Eisenhower principle and top tips.
- Time management techniques part 2 - In this Time Management module you will look at delegation, multi-tasking, emails, phones, meetings, looking after yourself, productivity styles and other ways to manage your time.
- Dealing with people - In this Time Management module you will look at dealing with people, working with your boss and assertiveness.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified. This is done by the CPD certification Service. They have been inspected by an independent assessor and meet national standards.
Is this course right for me?
This course focuses on time management principles and skills that can be used in any setting whether personal or professional. Anyone who wants to improve their time management sills will benefit from this course.
On completion of this course you will be able to print your CPD certified certificate. This can be used as evidence for compliance, audit or CPD hours.