Many people feel overwhelmed by all the demands, distractions and interruptions in the working day. Time management is an important skill to have in the modern workplace. Do you ever feel that there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done? Do you look around and see others accomplishing their goals whilst you drown in a sea of incomplete tasks?
We can't give you more hours in the day but what we can do is give you a better understanding of how to manage your time. Implementing proven theories and techniques is the first step to better time management.
If this is you, then better time management is essential. If you are more effective in prioritising and organising your workload, you will feel less stressed, more motivated and in a better position to accomplish your goals. This course will give you the tools and understanding to be able to manage your time more effectively.
This course contains the following modules:
- Principles of time management - In this module you will look at principles and benefits of time management, time management and stress, the first line of defence, responding and mindfulness, symptoms of stress and how to tackle them.
- Positive mental attitude - In this module you will look at the benefits and management of a positive mental attitude.
- Time management techniques part 1 - In this module you will look at the 80:20 rule, the Eisenhower principle and top tips.
- Time management techniques part 2 - In this module you will look at delegation, multi-tasking, emails, phones, meetings, looking after yourself, productivity styles and other ways to manage your time.
- Dealing with people - In this module you will look at dealing with people, working with your boss and assertiveness.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified. This is done by the CPD certification Service. They have been inspected by an independent assessor and meet national standards.
On completion of this course you will be able to print your CPD certified certificate. This can be used as evidence for compliance, audit or CPD hours.