Planning for the future is essential for any organisation. This does not matter what their size or the sector that they work in. Every organisation needs to plan ahead so they can make confident decisions and properly plan for the future.
By budgeting effectively you can plan what the organisation wants to achieve and make informed decisions, especially if conditions change.
With a strong cashflow forecast you can plan when cash will move in and out of the organisation. You can use this to manage peaks and troughs to maintain a positive bank balance or reinvest surplus cash back into the business.
Modules you will cover in this Budgets and cashflow forecasts online training
- Understand budgets and their purpose - In this Budgets and cashflow forecasts module you will look at budgets, start-up budgets, annual budgets, expenditure ad budget benefits.
- Cash flow forecast - In this Budgets and cashflow forecasts module you will look at a cash-flow forecast, populating your cash-flow forecast, calculations and benefits.
- Financial and wider planning - In this Budgets and cashflow forecasts module you will look at benefits of business planning, business pan content, financial planning, and adverse cash flows.
- Key features of bookkeeping - In this Budgets and cashflow forecasts module you will look at VAT, accounting procedures, cash books, bank reconciliation, petty cash, recording financial information and year-end accounts.
- Variances in income and expenditure - In this Budgets and cashflow forecasts module you will look at developing your cash-flow forecast, your annual cash-flow forecast and variances in income.
- Accurate financial planning and recording - In this Budgets and cashflow forecasts module you will look at financial management, planning ahead, bookkeeping, accounts, planning ahead, the advantages of accurate financial forecasting, staffing, marketing, production, rules, and a financial health check.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified. This is done by the CPD certification Service. They have been inspected by an independent assessor and meet national standards.
Is this course right for me?
If you deal with Budgets and cashflow forecasts, whether this is in an organisation, as a business owner or just at home, then this course is for you.
On completion of this course you will be able to print your CPD certified certificate. This can be used as evidence for compliance, audit or CPD hours.